Tuesday, September 15, 2009

tyke light Jr

I was very excited about the tyke light jr for our trip. Since we went to Ireland we didn't want to deal with outlet adapter and that this light ran on batteries seemed perfect. It is also small and light weight, great for travel. However, I was slightly disappointed in the amount of light it gave off. Even in the "low" setting the small light illuminated the entire room. Much more light than what my son is used to when sleeping. I do like the idea of being able to see my son if I have to go in to help him during nights in strange places, but this was a bit too much light for him to have on for sleeping. If your child typically sleeps with a significant amount of light than this is a good light for travel or everyday use. If you child is used to less light when he/she sleeps you might want to think again before purchasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment