Saturday, October 31, 2009

Organizing + Savings

Sorry posts have been slow. I've been working on organizing the house, no small feat around here, especially with a toddler "helping."

I did want to mention a sale I found as I was trying to get me linen closet in shape. Container Store is having 20% off everything. Use code SAVENOW when ordering online or print a coupon to take to the store from here. I found a few bins for less than what I would have paid even at Wal-Mart, so I was trilled. Also I love Container Store's Click and Pick-up service, you order and pay online then go straight to the check out in the store sign for your items and leave, such a great service for moms!

I am organizing the house by starting with my storage spaces, once they are in better shape I will have "a place for everything" so that I may have "everything in it's place." I am choosing this project now as I am putting away summer's clothing and getting out winter's. Wish me luck.

Have any great organization tips? storage solutions? We'd love to hear about them, just leave a comment.

Now back to work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment