Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Gerber Graduates Deal at Target

OK, so in general I HATE Gerber Graduates. I hate the entire concept of toddler tv dinners. I firmly believe your child should be eating what you eat by the time they are toddlers. However I did see something in Target today that caught my eye. Gerber Gradates Smart Sips beverage made from milk free of antibiotics and growth hormones....Try me FREE. It is made from fat free milk though so if your tot is still on whole milk you may store it for a while. The other reason I went ahead and picked it up is that it does not need refrigeration (just the the Horizon milk boxes) so I thought it might be good to store and have on hand for trips. To sweeten the deal I also picked up the GG whole grain animal crackers (for the days when I can't make my own) for 1.99 and used the target coupon for $1 off 2 Graduates. The best part is I didn't even have this coupon on me, why would I have, but some nice couponer had set down the ones she (I assume) wasn't going to use on the shelf.

Total out of pocket for Graduates Smart Sips and Animal Crackers $0.99....not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment