Saturday, August 29, 2009

mutli-vitamin for toddlers

I just started giving my toddler these multivitamins. Of course this this a decision you should make along with your pediatrician.

Here is what I liked about them
  • most other vitamins I looked at started at age 3 or 4, you can start these at 13 months
  • the loads of vitamin C (I was looking to build immunity before our upcoming trip)
  • no added sugar
  • my friend used them with her son and he's not contracted colds from the YMCA's nursery since starting them
  • they are from a company I trust
  • my son can easily chew them, once you bit in they break up quickly

What I don't like about them:

  • they are "candy like," but so were all the others I looked at, so it's really nothing against this particular brand, just how kid vitamins are I guess
  • the dosage for my child's age does not contain the recommended 400 IUs of vitamin D, but that is ok too since I already have a year's supply of D drops
for more information:

No comments:

Post a Comment